HOW TO GET HERE
- Wizz Air fly direct into Sibiu from Luton. Return flights from £90 if booked early, plus excellent flight times.
- Wizz Air fly direct into Cluj from Doncaster and Luton (3 hour transfer from Sibiu).
- Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines fly into Sibiu (via Munich and Vienna) from various UK airports.
- WizzAir have budget flights into Targul Mures (2 hours from Sibiu).
- Trains from Budapest and Vienna call at Medias (60 mins from Sibiu). There are frequent trains from Medias and Brasov to Sibiu.
- Romania has a reliable, economical and extensive bus and coach service.
For up to date timetables please check Autogari.ro
- Meet, greet and return SIBIU airport transfers are COMPLIMENTARY
- Cluj £80 (up to six people) each round trip
- Targul Mures £60 (up to six people) each round trip
- Bucharest £120 (up to six people) each round trip
Please note: you will need two round trips, one at the beginning of your holiday and one at the end.
We can arrange transfers to and from any other destination in Romania. Please ask for a quote. In addition Romania has a reliable and inexpensive network of trains and coach services.